Sheff Utd v Leicester
By BBC Sport
Updated Monday, 31st January 2011
Midfielder Michael Doyle is set for his United debut after his recent move to the club from Coventry.Defender Nyron Nosworthy remains sidelined with an ankle injury but has stepped up his rehabilitation.
Leicester City forward Paul Gallagher could return to the Foxes squad following a knee problem.
Chelsea left-back Patrick Van Aanholt is expected to make his debut, while fellow loan signing Daniel Uchechi could also feature.
Sheffield United, above the relegation zone only on goal difference, go into their sixth match under Micky Adams hoping for their first victory since he took over as manager.
He has taken steps to improve the Blades squad, making midfielder Michael Doyle his first signing as United boss. Brought in on a free transfer from Coventry, where he played under Adams, Doyle brings plenty of experience and could be an important player for his new club in the second half of the campaign.
With Crystal Palace, the team immediately below them, showing signs of improvement, United need to turn the corner. They have won only one of their last 10 league and cup games and at home in the Championship this term have conceded 23 goals - more than any other team.
While United are battling to stay in the Championship, Leicester are closing on the play-off positions and are yet to lose a league game in 2011. The Foxes' resurgence continued with a 4-2 victory against in-form Millwall last time out.
• Sheffield United have won 31 and Leicester 28 of the 91 previous matches between these clubs.
Have your say on this match
• All seven of United's league wins this season have been by a single goal.
• No team has scored fewer Championship goals than the Blades, who have netted only 26.
• Leicester have picked up 10 points out of a possible 12 since the turn of the year.
• They have conceded 24 first-half goals in the league this term - more than any other second-tier side.
Source: BBC Sport